Thursday, October 25, 2007

Haven't I already been tagged?

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
  1. Let's see--senior in high school--probably writing my own notes to get out of AP Calc or AP Bio
  2. Driving my Plymouth Horizon I lovingly called 'Sam'
  3. Just received my acceptance to BYU Housing--waiting on the school's acceptance (Chipman has more fun than anyone!)
  4. Doing a shift at Old Navy, or at least there buying clothes with my discount
  5. Going to the grocery store with my mom. We did that a lot.
Five things on my "to do" list today:
  1. Go and pick up my NEW CAR! WooHoo!
  2. Find the last pieces of our Halloween costumes
  3. Eat lunch when Andy wakes up from his nap
  4. Buy a Marie Callender's Corn Bread mix for the Trunk-or-Treat tomorrow
  5. Take a birthday gift to my VT companion
Five things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
  1. Buy my husband a boat--a good one for water skiing. And maybe a lake to go with it.
  2. Buy a home
  3. Buy some new clothes--especially a skirt or two--I'm getting desperate
  4. Get my hair done--also getting desperate
  5. Hire a personal dietitian. Wait a minute...
Five things I'll never wear again:
  1. Pretty much anything from high school or college, although I think I have a pair or two of jeans floating around that are my 'work' jeans
  2. Some well worn clothes from my mission--did I even bring them home with me?
  3. My orange gingham jumper I had sewn in Venezuela. It didn't really fit when I had it made, and especially not now that I've nursed two kids. But I'll never get rid of it.
  4. Scrunchies. Plus, Brenny just threw all of the ones from mom's bathroom cupboard away.
  5. My second earring
My five favorite toys:
  1. My 2 year old is always good for a laugh--he's so crazy!
  2. My infant never fails to make me smile, even when he's crying during mommy's nap time
  3. My computer
  4. Our digital camera, for blogging of course
  5. My new purse. I'm such a grown-up now!
Five people I tag:
  1. Brenny
  2. Janell
  3. Kelli
  4. Lindsey
  5. Ashley--both of them!

4 comments:

Brenny said...

You had your ears double pierced?!?!?! I totally didn't know that.

So, I just tagged you on my blog. How about we just call this good. :)

Brenny said...

What kind of car did you get? Are you going to bring it up on Saturday?

LKC said...

I remember Sam. Wasn't there a Sophie too?

Yeah, I wan't to know more about this car. I didn't even know you were getting one.

Ashley said...

I love what you were doing 10 years ago and the clothes you won't wear again!