I think that sometimes I get too comfortable. Everything is pretty smooth sailing and I get relaxed, get in the groove, and get a good night's sleep. That's when The Higher Power decides it's time to spice things up a bit--like this morning when I took Josh to the doctor for a little cough only to discover that he is at the beginning of RSV. Since we caught it early (his O2 saturation was still 97% this morning, which was wonderful), the prognosis is good. But it's going to get worse before it gets better.
6 comments:
OH NO! The poor little guy, and poor you. I hope he gets better really fast and that Andrew doesn't get it! There is nothing worse than a sick kid.
Oh my goodness! I hope he feels better soon. Does this mean you are stuck in the house for a while? What do you need to do for him?
Andrew actually gave it to him, but it's just a yucky chest cold for Andy. Plus Andy's got a rotovirus that's complicating things.
Oh no!! I hope that he gets better soon. It is no fun to have a sick baby, especially when they can't tell you what is wrong.
I am so sorry! Good thing you took him in now and that you caught it early! Hope he gets better soon. How do you get RSV?
RSV is very contagious--coughing, sneezing, runny nose.
Post a Comment