That really is a great picture of you guys! I also liked all the details from the trip. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. The dinner looked great -- I'm glad it came together. I'm also glad you got to visit Cory, too. I can't wait to see the reception pictures with the boys in their pants!
I wish I would have known you were going to be in Utah. It would have been fun to see you, but I know how busy vacations sometimes get. I'm glad the wedding went well and you all made it home alive. I hope Josh gets over RSV quick!
3 comments:
very cute. but you need to change your title on the picture on the side. It's 2008! I can't believe it either...
That really is a great picture of you guys! I also liked all the details from the trip. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. The dinner looked great -- I'm glad it came together. I'm also glad you got to visit Cory, too. I can't wait to see the reception pictures with the boys in their pants!
I wish I would have known you were going to be in Utah. It would have been fun to see you, but I know how busy vacations sometimes get. I'm glad the wedding went well and you all made it home alive. I hope Josh gets over RSV quick!
Post a Comment