Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today is my Dad's birthday. My dad is one of the most hardworking people I know. He's always got a project he's working on and because he works so hard, he's refined his napping skills to rival Joshua's. He's also very smart. We tease him that he's the 'Great Poo-Ba' because he knows the answer to every question. Dad and Andrew at my Dad's most favorite place in the world--Our Family's Homestead, Rencher Meadow, Idaho
Andy loves his Grandpa and can't wait to tell him 'Hello!' when we go to Grandpa's house.

Dad with a few-hour-old Joshua. There's a special bond between Joshy and his Grandpa. We can never go home until Grandpa gets one more smile out of my boy.

Happy Birthday, Dad! We love you!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hello! I clicked on Brenda's post link and it took me here! (We met at a home party at your sister's.)

I have to say I am so jealous of your last name! I love that you are the Webbs on the world wide web!

Also, my son had RSV (several years ago) and had to be on oxygen for a little spell. I hope your Josh is doing well.

Heidi :-)

Brenny said...

How can I show you up when you have grandpa pictures? Pictures are worth more, I promise. How cute is our dad?

Hey, and I wouldn't have even remembered if you hadn't reminded me.

Heidi said...

Ok, I didn't know if this was totally appropriate, but since Brenda brought it up I have to agree, your guys' dad is so cute!

(I'll leave you alone now!)