Thursday, February 14, 2008

No, it's not Valentine's Lingerie

I made heart pillows for the boys for Valentine's Day. Good thing I didn't make them out of pink like I had originally planned. Kraig thought the hearts were girly enough as is for his boys.


We had our Valentine's dinner last night because Kraig has to work tonight. I made heart shaped ham and cheese calzones--thank you Hot Pockets for the inspiration. They were yummy!

8 comments:

SnellieFam said...

you are so cute!

SnellieFam said...

you are so cute!

Brenny said...

Great idea for V-Day. I love the ham and cheese calzones! Happy Valentine's Day?

Brenny said...

yeah, I'm not sure if I want to actually WISH you a Happy Valentine's Day, thus the question mark... Just kidding!! That should have been an exclamation point!

Brenny said...

Kraig didn't like 13 Going on 30? It was Jennifer Garner! Aren't you guys Alias fans?

Peay Family said...

Cute idea, I'm so impressed.

Ashley Preston said...

Ummm, OK, so you are officially the cutest Betty Crocker I know!!! I have got to remember to try that next year! You are so creative.

Please Pass the Green said...

i love that picture of the boys and their pillows. Hilarious!! And heart-shaped hot pockets? Jacqui, you blow me away. You're so great at making moments special even if the two main dudes to enjoy it can't talk.