Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A trip into town

Some friends had tickets to the University of Denver basketball game tonight. They couldn't make it, so they offered the tickets to us. What a fun surprise when we got the tickets to see that they were playing Wyoming.


Since neither of us are familiar with DU's campus, we decided to bypass the parking problem and take Light Rail in. What a way to travel! Andy had a great time and loved saying 'hi' to everyone that walked by.
Come to find out, our gift seats were COURT SIDE box seats. We were one row off the sideline. It was SO fun. Kraig decided that he'd root for DU and since my sister Brenda is a huge Cowboys fan, I rooted for them.
The game wasn't that spectacular--Pokes were down most of the game and ended up losing anyway, but what a fun surprise to look cross court and see these two guys. Can you tell who it is?
Take a closer (albeit blurrier) look. Can you tell who it is?

We tried getting their attention, but I guess they never noticed us waving our arms and jumping around frantically :)

3 comments:

Brenny said...

I was wondering why Darren didn't say anything about seeing you guys there! Great picture of Schroyer. Darren said the game was lousy and the Pokes didn't do very well. Guess this will be another 'building' year...

Jacqui said...

Dad called right before we left to take Light Rail in to the game and said that Scott was going, but didn't mention that he was going with Darren. So when I was looking around for Scotty, I was hoping to catch him with a cute brunette or something. Well, I did, I guess. Darren's pretty cute, Bren. :)

Dad assumed that we were going with Darren too and totally confused Scott in telling him that we would be there. Dad came over for lunch today, that's how I got that info.

Please Pass the Green said...

i had a fun time trying to figure out who i was supposed to be seeing! ha ha. brad (older bro) even helped. we were expecting some superstar.:)