What are you talking about?
The Bachelor. Brad, the bachelor, didn't choose Jenni, our favorite girlfriend. In fact, he didn't choose either of the last two girls to give a rose to. Shocking. What do you watch on Russia TV, Lindsey?
I'm just sad.
I'm afraid I've never seen and episode, but I'll take your word for it and be shocked as well!
Ash, did you watch the 'after the rose' last night?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What are you talking about?
The Bachelor. Brad, the bachelor, didn't choose Jenni, our favorite girlfriend. In fact, he didn't choose either of the last two girls to give a rose to. Shocking. What do you watch on Russia TV, Lindsey?
I'm just sad.
I'm afraid I've never seen and episode, but I'll take your word for it and be shocked as well!
Ash, did you watch the 'after the rose' last night?
Post a Comment