Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Sunday is my wonderful Mother-in-law's birthday.

Here are a few things I've learned about my sweet Mother-in-law, Kolene, in the 3+ years I've known her:

She loves her children and grandkids.

(Mom with Joshy and the snuggle blanket she made for him, Mom with Andy right after he was born, and Mom with all of her wonderful children)

She is a wonderful mother and taught my husband how to be kind, work hard, love the Lord, and clean bathrooms better than anyone I know.

She is extremely talented and creative. There is always some craft or activity for the family when we get together. She has an amazing food storage that all of her children and their spouses covet. She is extremely generous of her time, talents, and love.

I'm most grateful that she and Dad Webb prepared Kraig well for marriage by their example of a happy marriage. That's the best gift she's given me!

Happy Birthday, Mom! We love you!


** In preparation for Mom Webb's birthday on Sunday, I uploaded the photos I wanted to use for this post on Wednesday. Well, when I finished writing the post today, Sunday (Mom's actual birthday), the post wouldn't post as a SUNDAY post, but inserted itself back down on Wednesday (even though I've done other posts since then). Computers are SOOOO frustrating sometimes!

No comments: