Sunday, June 10, 2007

Singin' and Dancing in the Rain...and on the beach

Has it really been this long since I blogged last?

For all of you out there wondering if my silence meant that I've delivered baby #2, please put your minds at ease that I am still GREAT with child. The countdown is less than a month now, and I'm no longer praying that the baby won't come early. He can come anytime he pleases :) I am safely back in my town in the comforts of my own home.
So what's been keeping me so busy? Where do I begin?

The last few weeks Kraig has been performing in our local theater company's production of 'Singin' in the Rain.' Rehearsals have been super intense and then performance time came and all of Kraig's hard work (and my married-single momness) paid off. He did a phenomenal job and I was SO proud of him. He played the roll of the director--Rosco Dexter. He even had a whole solo song.

Opening night of Singin' in the Rain

Kraig missed out on the last two performances of the show because we flew to San Diego to celebrate Mom and Dad Rencher's 40th wedding anniversary. The whole family was there for the big 4-0 and we had a wonderful time. We went to Sea World


and played in the ocean--Kraig tried his hand at surfing. (Did I really post a photo of me in a maternity bathing suit?)




and played in the sand.



Kraig had to come back to Utah on Wednesday to work, but Andy and I got to stay until Saturday to play.

2 comments:

Brenny said...

The pictures look great. I keep meaning to download some from our camera. We had so much fun and were sad to leave. We were happy to see Bailey though...

Ashley said...

Fun trip! I had SO much fun seeing you in Utah!