With the hectic-ness of the play and our trip to San Diego behind me, I feel like I can FINALLY focus on getting my home ready for our new baby. I've started a list of "Must have done" before this little guy makes his grand entrance. Some people call it 'nesting' (I think Kraig would agree--the day before Andy came I was scrubbing the mini blinds in the bathroom so when my mother came to help she wouldn't be grossed out by the dust. I'm sure that was the last thing on her mind), but I just call it 'Welcoming my baby to a clean and organized home.' I don't like to come home after vacation to a messy, chaotic house, and I KNOW this little guy will appreciate all my hard work because I'll be a happier, less stressed, milk-producing mama.
So on my list of 'Must have done' is to prepare freezer meals. I'm looking for some good recipes (if you've ever tried them as freezer meals, let me know). Any suggestions?
2 comments:
Jacq-- I have a whole folder of freezer meals from when I used to make them with my group. I think my friend Rachel has them typed on her computer--I'll see if she can send them to me and I'll pass them on. Some of them were very good... There is even a recipe for chinese hamburger, which Rachel wanted to try because it sounded good. I told her how the smell of it used to make me sick, but that if she really wanted to make it... Needless to say she took pity on me and it didn't make the list.
YAY it's soooo close! I can only recommend frozen lasagnas from Costco. 10 bucks each and one will feed you for days.
Post a Comment