Monday, June 25, 2007

Brought to you today by the letter J and the number 4

4 Jobs I've held
  1. Old Navy--the discounts were great!
  2. Librarian in General Reference at the HBLL at BYU
  3. Junior High Substitute
  4. Secretary for an upscale time share firm
4 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
  1. Return to me
  2. Cars (I have to because Andy loves it)
  3. Devil wears Prada
  4. My yoga videos
4 Places I Have Lived
  1. Centennial, Colorado
  2. Provo, Utah
  3. Barcelona, Venezuela
  4. Heber City, Utah
4 T.V. Shows I watch
  1. I don't have tv stations, so this question's not relevant
4 Places I have Been on Vacation
  1. Carlsbad, California
  2. Rencher Meadow, Idaho
  3. London, England
  4. Flaming Gorge, Utah
4 Favorite foods
  1. Snow cones, especially while pregnant
  2. Cold cereal
  3. Kraig's breakfasts--especially Beggar's Stew
  4. Any meal I don't have to make
4 Websites I visit
  1. msn.com and hotmail.com
  2. lds.org
  3. yoga journal.com
  4. my friends' blogs
4 Places I'd Rather Be right now
  1. At the hospital because that would mean I've had my baby
  2. Getting a snow cone
  3. Some tropical location with Kraig and without kids (or my pregnant body...)
  4. Laying down, sleep optional
4 people I'm tagging - now you guys copy it and tag 4 more people!
  1. Brenda
  2. Warner
  3. Nicole
  4. Allison

2 comments:

Brenny said...

I do like these--it is always cool to see what people answer, even though when I do one myself I feel egocentric. Plus, Christi made fun of me once for saying my favorite cereal was Raisin Bran. Anyway, I'll make sure I do my list for tomorrow! :)

Jacqui said...

Ya, it's a bit egocentric, but it's my blog--isn't the whole blog about being egocentric? :)