Thursday, June 21, 2007

C is for cookie, that good enough for me

Andy helped me make his first batch of cookies yesterday. He was such a big helper. I measured, he poured. I mixed, he held the bowl. I scooped, he smooshed. He even figured out that the best part of making cookies is licking the spoon. I didn't have to teach him that. He's a child prodigy! (I just tried to not think about the raw egg that was in the cookie dough...)


He had a bit of a time understanding that after we make the cookies, we have to wait for them to bake, but in the end was able to entertain himself for those 10 minutes.

**Just an additional note on the last post about Stanley. We had another visitor to our window well yesterday. A DIFFERENT bird got caught in the other window well in our bedroom. I have no idea why they've decided to start dive bombing our house...

3 comments:

Brenny said...

Oh my goodness! How cute is Andy's new haircut! What a sweet boy. Wish I could come and help eat those cookies...

LKC said...

He is so cute! I want to see pics of you too. Remember, baby #2 will want to see pics of his mommy pregnant with him when he gets older.

Brenny said...

What a cute pregnant lady you are. I ment to tell you that in San Diego. You look so fit! I can only hope to look as good as you when I get pregnant!