I had my 8 month OB appointment this morning. I generally love going to the OB--It gets me excited to hear the heartbeat and check my weight and know that everything's just fine and that there are no complications or problems. Plus, my doctor is a listener. He'll actually take time to visit with me when he's got a line of patients a half mile long. He's the same doctor we chose for Andy's pregnancy and we liked him so much we stuck with him (not that we have too many options in Heber).
Today was not one of those fulfilling appointments. I don't know what was different, but I left feeling unsettled and a little discouraged. The feeling didn't disapate as the morning wore on like it has in the past. I can't quite decide if I need to chalk it up to pregnancy hormones and just move on or if there really is something to be worrying about.
I can't help but feel a connection with my 4/5. Being this close makes me so excited to see him and meet him and hold him and know that everything is ok--that he's as perfect as I imagine he is.
So, my little 4/5, Mama loves you. I pray for you with every thought and little kick. Be healthy. Grow big and strong. And come meet me soon!
1 comment:
I am sure everything is fine. . . but be extra careful and don't hesitate to call your dr. Do you guys have a name yet?
Post a Comment