
I bet a few of you are asking yourself that very question: Didn't Jacqui already start a blog?
And the answer is a resounding, 'Yes!' But that was then, and this is now. It's the dawning of a new blogger era. I haven't updated that blog is ages--almost 18 months since Andy was born--and it's been long since deleted by that -other- blog website. I have been lurking on a few of my friends' blogs, laughing my head off, shedding a tear or two, and decided that the time had come, once again, to join the blogging community.
A wise woman once wrote, "You know it's time to start a blog when all your thoughts come out in blog format." Ok, that wasn't a direct quote, but you get the idea.
So here it is. I am the mother of my kid(s). My life as it revolves around my boys--the big one and the little one(s)
So be patient while I learn to navigate my new blog. It's not as easy as it looks!
May the blogging gods be with me.
2 comments:
Yay! Welcome to the blogging world . . . it was meant for you. Hope all is going well with that 4/5ths of a baby!
I'm going to be stalking you too now! It will be so fun to catch up! When is baby boy due?
Post a Comment