It was so hard to keep the secret for 6 weeks, but I did it! Phew. Remind me not to keep secrets from my husband ;)
We've had lots of fun in the 40 hours they've been here:
Horsey rides with Uncle Kyle
I'm pretty sure this sucker is as big as Joshy's head.
Joshy chose a chocolate covered marshmallow egg as his treat. It all melted in his hands.
After the candy shop we went to Jump Street. It's a warehouse filled with trampolines. Fun! Fun! Fun! Kraig and I are super sore this morning from all the jumping up the walls, flips, and tricks. Who knew our old bodies could do it?
Since Kraig and Kyle both have to work this week, last night was our only chance for Kraig to show off some of his culinary skills. He homemade pasta for us. It was delicious!

Kyle became the pasta drying rack :)














10 comments:
I didn't know it was a surprise! How fun. And no wonder I haven't heard from you in a while...
Just kidding. I hope you have a great time with Kyle and Jen (and their cute, cute, cute kiddos) while they are visiting.
And I don't know if that sucker is as big as Joshy's head. He has a big head. it is DEFINITELY smaller than Andys. :) You know I only tease you about the size of your kids's heads because I have a husband with a gargantuan noggin...
Fun times. Isn't it sad to be old enough that stuff like trampolines hurt us? That pasta looks soooooo good!
Six week secret? I am impressed! It looks like great fun! The jump place looks like a riot!
Rencher, you have EPIC adventures when people come to visit! I need to come and visit! Your planning skills are killer. If I ever get married, remind me to hire you to coordinate everything, okay? :)
That trampoline place is quite possibly the coolest activity place I've ever seen. And that pasta! Yum! :)
How fun! You're good at surprises. Glad you made it to Hammonds, it looks like the kids enjoyed it. Stella broke two things in the factory store (yeah, hard to believe, right?), including one of those big suckers. We offered to pay for it at the register but they said it was ok. We did get one of the chocolate covered marshmallows (hearts because they were so cheap from V-day). Yummy!
I am glad you were able to keep the surprise. I don't know if I could.
Lucky! There's nothing like cousins coming to visit (with their parents). Well, and without their parents, too, once they're potty-trained (can I say that out loud here?)
YOu guys sure have ad a good time. Hope we can make it down there again this year. Have a great weekend and we hope to talk to ALL of you soon.
It looks like you had a great time! I can't believe you could keep a secret like that!
What an awesome surprise for Kraig!! Nice work at keeping it on the DL. And I also was admire how large your table is. I love it! And the table cloth.
Post a Comment