
Highlights:
Brenda was enlisted as a staff member. That meant she had to be there early AND she got to save us great seats. She was also selected to read an essay she wrote about her "Sweet Assurance in Life's Truths". She did a phenomenal job up in from of 1700 people.

Mark Marby. He's the photog of this series. Watch. Enjoy.
Chieko Okasaki. Always a pleasure to hear her speak and share her wisdom. I got my photo taken with her :)

It was fun to get to know Brenny's friends and share this experience with my sister.

8 comments:
It was fun. THanks again for everything!
Fun. I've always wanted to go but it hasn't worked out yet. Great pic of you and Chieko!
Just watched the slideshow--it was so beautiful! Thanks for posting it!
Supa-cool. I love TOFW, I feel so rejuvenated and ready to be a better mother, wife, woman when I come home. I'm so glad you guys got to go...and I'm gonna have to hound Brenda to read a copy of her essay-that's so awesome!
I totally wanted to be there! And Brenda is a star! That is so cool. I love the photographer. We gave my Mother-in-law the book for Christmas. My favorite was the baptism pictures!
What a wonderful opportunity! I'm glad you had a great time.
I'm jealous. It looks like you had a great day with your sister. Sister in my book are always a good thing and one of these days I want to make it to Time Out-I bet you got your bucket filled.
Now that you and Sister Okasaki are tight, do you think you could introduce me to her. Ha ha ha!:) I love that picture. It reminds me of Say Anything. Love it!
Post a Comment