Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I love to spread gossip

Does anyone else watch The Biggest Loser?

What do you all think? Are Sione and Filipe LDS?


What about Dane and Blaine?

Here are the clues:

  • All four are from Mesa, Arizona, and everyone knows that the there are about as many LDS in Mesa as there are in Salt Lake (unverified).
  • Both Sione and Filipe's wives mentioned being with them for eternity in their letters from home this week.
  • A google search tagged multiple blogs citing cousins/ex-roommates/uncle's brother's niece's friend goes to church with them in Arizona.

What do you think?

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Funny, I was totally guessing that Sione and Filipe were LDS! (Based on phrases such as "in this life" etc.) Those are funny pictures.

Trish said...

I was thinking they were LDS too, but it was purely because I thought they are Tongan. Aren't they? And I didn't think I was a stereotyper... :o)

SnellieFam said...

I noticed the eternal wives comments too! I think they are definitely lds

LKC said...

Wait. I thought ALL Tongans were LDS. Isn't that just a fact? I like Filipe. I hope he wins.

Brenny said...

In an earlier episode, there was a picture of filipe and his wife and there was a picture of the Salt Lake Temple behind them. I think the two are definitely LDS.

I've had my suspicions about Blaine and Dane -- they kept showing pictures of them with long white shirts and ties, and their wives were dressed modestly. Last week when Dane was voted off, and they showed his 'after' picture, he had a white crew neck shirt under his button down. Could be a fashion thing, but would he do that in ARizona? ALSO, his wife had a wall with a big FAMILY vinyl and pictures on it. Such an LDS thing. I guess you know what I think...

Erika said...

I think yes and yes.

Please Pass the Green said...

I don't watch the showm, but now I'm convinced they're LDS too. :)