Cory, Creighton, and their 4 kids came to visit last weekend. Our schedules were a little off (I was at TOFW while they were home and then Creighton was at his conferences when I was home), but we had a delightful time when we were together.
A highlight of our weekend was the Tractor Pull. Here are some cute pictures.




It was good to have you all here, Boormans! Come again soon!
(The kids and Creighton also built this amazing Discovery toy Marble Maze. It still hasn't been taken down from the mantle at mom's!)

4 comments:
Great pictures. Our kids will grow up thinking their grandparents lived on a farm :) I also LOVE the picture of the marble maze. Remember when we bought it at the yardsale last year? I think we got it for $5. Ahhhh....the memeories.
I just want them to grow up thinking that it is fun to come to Grandpa and Grandma's house so they will always want to come. I loved going to my Thompson grandparents home. Grandpa Thompson played the guitar and sang to us. My Grandpa Robison told us wonderful stories--I especially liked the ones about my Grandma Ida.
What fun to have the Boorman's come visit! The tractor pull looks like great fun!
That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment