Here are 30 little known facts about Kraig.
- Kraig loves to sing and has a great voice.
- Kraig writes poems and has an amazing ability to rhyme. I usually get a tear-jerking poem on Valentine's and Mother's day.
- He was 26 when we got married. Look how young he looks!

- He loves to give nicknames. It's very rare that he calls Andrew or Joshua by their real names.
- He dubbed me "Phil" as in "Philly Cheese Steak" years ago. I have no idea where it came from or why.
- Kraig graduated from Utah Valley State College with a BS in Behavioral Science.
- He's dabbled in all sorts of work: psych ward (aide, not a patient ;), construction worker, CAD drafter, HR rep, appliance salesman.
- At 28 he went through a "quarter-life crisis" and changed careers to become a chef, one of his "100 things to do before I die."

- He's actually written down a list of "100 things to do before I die" and has crossed things off i.e.
- Bagpipes. Kraig took Bagpipe lessons. I didn't let him practice in the house :)
- Kraig has been Life Flighted twice. Thankfully neither time has been while I've known him.
- Kraig loves to hunt in October. It's not so much the killing animals and carrying a gun thing, but spending quality time with his brothers, father, uncles, and cousins.
- Kraig can make a turkey out of an apple.
- He is a fantastic cook and loves to try new things.
- Kraig doesn't like to cook while I'm in the kitchen. He says I'm too bossy :)
- Kraig dated a lot of girls before I came along. He's never been able to give me a specific number
- He is a wonderful father.

- He always lets me chatter on and on late at night, even when he's really tired.
- When Kraig is upset but doesn't want to talk about it, he hum-whistles.
- Kraig hates clutter.
- He cleans bathrooms better than anyone I know.
- Kraig uses all the voices when he reads stories to the kids.
- Kraig loves to water ski. In fact, we met water skiing at Pine View in Utah.

- Kraig always drives when we're in the car together. (But I always tell him where to go;)
- Kraig loves action movies. I have to rent one at least every other time we watch a movie.
- He has a very tender, spiritual side and often cries during the hymns at church.
- Kraig has written down 5 things he's grateful for almost everyday since Christmas 2006. He's on number 2265.
- Kraig's been in 2 theater productions in five years: Hello, Dolly! and Singin' in the Rain.

- He loves to do yard work and takes pride in a nicely manicured lawn.
- I'm his best friend.
I love you, Honey! Happy Birthday!
12 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kraig! I am glad you are my brother-in-law. Great list!
Happy Birthday Kraig! I take pride in knowing you longer than all your sister-in-laws! Love the list!
You have been such an amazing older brother to me! I will always be grateful for all the time we spend together. You have a way of making me and everyone else feel so much better about ourselves. A truly wonderful characteristic that I envy!! Love you Lug.
Kyle
30, why he's just a spring chicken! This was fun--I feel like I know Kraig better! My favorites are the hum-whistle and the grateful list. Happy (late) Bday Kraig!
Happy birthday Kraig! You guys are great!
That's a great list you came up with, Jacqui! Happy Birthday Kraig and welcome to the club.
You are out of control.
Thanks for all the comments, they did make me happy.
When are you going to update?
Come on! Robin and Cory haven't put up anything for ages and I'm BORED!
Jacqui, I'm sitting here at the tire place and I'm BORED. Will you come get me?
Just kidding. I'm at work.
Post a Comment