Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's a Zoo out there!

I'm not really an animal person. I never have been. I don't like 'domesticated' animals, as a general rule, and 'wild' animals stress me out. Too many bugs and germs and smells for my OCD tastes. But it was a beautiful day today and Kraig didn't have school because of Spring Break, so we thought we'd spend a nice quiet day at the zoo. Well so did 50,000 other people. The Zoo was a ZOO!

Andrew says that his favorite things were the elephants and the monkeys because they pooped :) (Obviously bodily functions are fascinating to my potty training toddler)

Joshy rode the whole day in the stroller, had a little nap, and snacked a little. He was such a good boy!

Oh, and I got my hair cut. BIG change. I love it, but I've totally got to upgrade my hair products. Kraig's gel and my Suave hairspray just won't cut it anymore:)

4 comments:

LKC said...

I LOVE the cut! It is so flattering.

Peay Family said...

Cute hair cut, if you couldn't tell from my own hair I am a huge fan of short cuts. And I am so glad that you are not an animal person, neither am I and for some reason it always makes me feel guilty when everyone wants me to pet their 'cute' dog or cat and I have absolutely no desire to do so. I'm glad I'm not alone.

Brenny said...

It was beautiful yesterday -- wish I could have come with! The haircut is super cute. Have I told you how cute I think Joshy is in that hat?

stephanie said...

I love your hair cut, It looks great on you. Its so funny what little kids find amuzing! I am glad you enjoyed the great weather!