Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Death and Taxes

My taxes are DONE!
With just a little advice from our favorite Tax Accountant (Scott, I wish you had a website I knew so I could link everyone to you), I've finished our taxes. I think it's a record for me to have them done this early in the season, but I'll be anxiously awaiting that refund to be deposited in our account. There are definite benefits of having two kids. :)

3 comments:

stephanie said...

I am so impressed that you do your own taxes! Kudos! I don't think I could do them, I bet if I did we would get audited! I am so glad that you got andy pottytrained, I am going to check out some potty training movies for cami hopefully it will work!

Jacqui said...

Wait, wait, wait. I don't want to be misleading. Andy's not potty trained yet, but we're making progress. I still see diapers in my future.

Jon and Diana said...

I was never the "get TAXES done right away type" but Jon is. He usually does them mid January. And yes, how great is having a baby!