And we played:
What more do I need to say?
PS--I would like to give credit where credit is due. I got the idea for the bacon cups and for the cute bird nest cupcakes from Trish. Thanks, Trish! They were a BIG hit!
Everything looks great! I'm glad someone could use the ideas. Your boys are so cute and Josh is really growing up. :o)
Those bacon cups look yummo! And how cute are the boys in their Spring pictures!
OOOOooo you got a comment from Celia Fae. SO jealous! I love her blog.
you have such darling boys! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Everything looks great! I'm glad someone could use the ideas. Your boys are so cute and Josh is really growing up. :o)
Those bacon cups look yummo! And how cute are the boys in their Spring pictures!
OOOOooo you got a comment from Celia Fae. SO jealous! I love her blog.
you have such darling boys! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment