...so I thought I'd share a few photos of our family from our trip to California. These always bring a smile to my face.



I bought this sun shade at a yard sale for $5. I was one of the 3 smartest things I brought to California.

Kraig got stung by a Stingray. And just to debunk a common myth: You don't need to pee on a Stingray sting. That's jellyfish. Steve Irwin died of a Stingray sting to his heart. Kraig didn't die (thank heavens!). It's apparently not as serious when it's in your ankle.



Can you hear us shouting, "DISNEYLAND!!!"?
And Mr. Toad didn't get the best of Thomas on his wild ride.
We had a wonderful time at the Webb family reunion in Newport Beach. There was a lot of playing, laughing, body surfing, good food, eating ice cream and laundry and not enough sleep.



I bought this sun shade at a yard sale for $5. I was one of the 3 smartest things I brought to California.

Kraig got stung by a Stingray. And just to debunk a common myth: You don't need to pee on a Stingray sting. That's jellyfish. Steve Irwin died of a Stingray sting to his heart. Kraig didn't die (thank heavens!). It's apparently not as serious when it's in your ankle.



Can you hear us shouting, "DISNEYLAND!!!"?
And Mr. Toad didn't get the best of Thomas on his wild ride.We had a wonderful time at the Webb family reunion in Newport Beach. There was a lot of playing, laughing, body surfing, good food, eating ice cream and laundry and not enough sleep.
Now I'm ready for another vacation. Who's with me?
12 comments:
I'd love to go! The photos are so cute!!!
Loved the photos!! Can't wait to see you soon. When are you going to post about Joshy's birthday?
So much fun! Those boys are handsome! You guys sure know how to make boys!
The picture with Thomas with his stylin shades on is absolutely darling! It looks like a great trip. I love the family picture at Disneyland! I agree about the vacation after a vacation. I think there should be some required debriefing period where someone else gets the kids back on schedule, do the laundry and get back to normal while the Mom rests.
You are a brave woman to do a big family vacation with a newborn! This post makes me tired just thinking about it but it looks like you did such fun things! I want to take my kids to Disneyland sometime--I'll have to get the lowdown from you!
And poor Kraig--OW!
I can totally hear you shouting Disneyland and I am shouting it back. I am with you- when are we going? I h.e.a.r.t Disneyland! Then again, I h.e.a.r.t vacations!
What a fun vacation!!! My favorite part was the ice-cream. Yum. I'm craving some right now. Love the pic. of the family. Loved even more that we were there to enjoy the whole thing! I am still working on recovering from the trip. I just didn't get enough of it.
Tommy's little face certainly brightened my day! Thanks for the pick-me-up.
Think you are total hotness on the beach!
I felt the same way when we got back from our trip! Vacations are good, being back from vacation...not so good.
Is that real pain on Kraig's face? Yikes double yikes..poor guy. Did that require medical attention? Also, what were the other 2 smartest things you brought to CA? Maybe you should post a do and do not list for future Disneyland goers. We are planning to go in December and I'm curious how to get through the whole day with the kiddos!
Cute!! Looks like a fantastic family vacation. Kraig was stung by a stingray???? Those barbs can be pretty nasty. Hopefully he hasn't had any problems with it since.
Glad you were able to go and have some "time off." :)
I just love you, Jacqui, but I think I love you even more after seeing your family all dressed in orange at Disneyland. Nope, love doesn't even do what I feel justice.:) I'm relieved Mr. Toad didn't get the best of Tommy. You're a good mommy to keep him safe. And I'm guessing Kraig was joking in that picture of his wound, but now I'm curious just how bad it hurt.
Post a Comment