WHA?!?! I guess I should have known the m&m thing would come up. I'm glad you were able to get it out. :)
Oh man, that's scary! Courtney put a popcorn kernel up her nose a few months ago. I was worried about putting tweezers up and shoving it up there even more.I had her blow her nose like the dickens, and it shot right out into my hand!Silly kids.
So how did you get it out? And did the M&M thing happen on this latest trek to Brenda's house?
Oooo, scary! Tell us how you got it out!
Oh no! With two boys, I am just waiting for the day. Glad it worked out.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WHA?!?! I guess I should have known the m&m thing would come up. I'm glad you were able to get it out. :)
Oh man, that's scary! Courtney put a popcorn kernel up her nose a few months ago. I was worried about putting tweezers up and shoving it up there even more.
I had her blow her nose like the dickens, and it shot right out into my hand!
Silly kids.
So how did you get it out? And did the M&M thing happen on this latest trek to Brenda's house?
Oooo, scary! Tell us how you got it out!
Oh no! With two boys, I am just waiting for the day. Glad it worked out.
Post a Comment