So we spent our rainy Independence Day up at Brenny's house in Greeley. Brenda and Darren live close to a park/duck pond that doubles as a flood plain for the area. All the excess rain water drains there.
After a delightful dinner of chicken and rice, Kraig, Darren, Brice, and Stacy decided it was time to do a little slip-n-slide on the flood plain. Let's just say the smell in the car on the way home is not something I want to ever smell again.
Number 2. Since it was so rainy, we did a few fireworks and sparkles under the front porch of Brenny's house. After you watch this, I hope every one of you seeks the opportunity to be with Brenda as she dances through the aisles at Walmart. Enjoy!
Joshy gets his dance moves from his Daddy.
6 comments:
I spelled too many things wrong to leave that comment. Once again. I am so glad that I am family because those videos cracked me up! I especially enjoyed Brenda realizing that she was being videotaped and the best part was your giggle! Sister. Love em.
These are great! I'm going to be disappointed if Brenda doesn't repost that second one on her blog. :o) And that water...ugh! I remember in Microbiology we had to get a water sample from a questionable source to test for organisms. I think that spot might fit the bill.
Oh, and Abby was checking out the picture of the gun pellet in Andrews ear and wondering what it was. When I told her, she asked, "Is it smaller than his elbow?" :o) Look what she learned in kindergarten!
Joshy dancing is HILARIOUS! I love it. Especially that someone is providing the music. And thanks again for filming me. We should have gotten you out there...
love the dancing, and it was so good to hear your laugh. I know I need to return your call. It's on my list of things to do, but finding the box of non-maternity clothes beat you on the list tonight. Maybe I'll try to call you tomorrow.
I am with everyone else- Joshy dancing made my day. SO CUTE!!! Looks like a fun time.
Post a Comment