Sorry for the deluge of videos. Thomas discovered his little toy during dinner and Andrew and Joshua were laughing so hard at him, I had to catch it on video.
How you ever caught such a cute thing on video is beyond me. I never have my camera around when needed. That is the cutest thing ever. Such cute brothers.
I love how easily your boys are entertained. You must keep them laughing all day long, because you are exceptionally funny! Thomas looks like he's doing his punching bag routine.
I love it when they discover something new. It's amazing how much fun the simplest things seem all the sudden. He's so cute. You must get a lot of belly laughs with those giggling boys.
We never got to say congratulations on your baby! I didn't think we ever got our email to you so that we could see your blog. He's a cutie petutie! And I love that video. Congrats, and thanks for all the positive feedback, I appreciate it.
10 comments:
How you ever caught such a cute thing on video is beyond me. I never have my camera around when needed. That is the cutest thing ever. Such cute brothers.
I love the videos!! Those giggling boys are hilarious! So cute. Thanks for sharing, Rencher. :)
So great! I love how Thomas is so intent on the toy. Love it.
I like your new look. Now I'm rethinking mine again...
I say--more videos--Sure, back up the truck!
I love the look on Thomas's face when he finally stops. It's like, 'Oh I'm sorry, where you talking to me? I was a little preoccupied.'
I love how easily your boys are entertained. You must keep them laughing all day long, because you are exceptionally funny! Thomas looks like he's doing his punching bag routine.
I just got to say that your blog background is the BEST one I've ever seen. :o)
Waiting for pictures of your trip and details about all the fun you had. Hurry!!!
I love it when they discover something new. It's amazing how much fun the simplest things seem all the sudden. He's so cute. You must get a lot of belly laughs with those giggling boys.
We never got to say congratulations on your baby! I didn't think we ever got our email to you so that we could see your blog. He's a cutie petutie! And I love that video. Congrats, and thanks for all the positive feedback, I appreciate it.
Post a Comment