Apparently there's no dignity when I'm trying to get smiles out of my children. Please enjoy at my expense :)
Kraig is the heavy breather in the background.
I must get my speakers at the office working! How can I wait until tonight to hear that cute video.
awesome! I am sure it will be Amanda's new favorite.
The chicken song always works. Love this boy and his smiles! I can't wait to show the girls.
The heavy breathing makes me laugh. Did Kraig just have a turn dancing around or something? It totally sounds like he is trying to catch his breath.I now have the chicken song running on repeat in my head.
Any loss of dignity is worth a cute smile! Darling.
Okay I love it when babies are at the stage of opening their mouths really wide when they like what you are doing. It makes me happy!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I must get my speakers at the office working! How can I wait until tonight to hear that cute video.
awesome! I am sure it will be Amanda's new favorite.
The chicken song always works. Love this boy and his smiles! I can't wait to show the girls.
The heavy breathing makes me laugh. Did Kraig just have a turn dancing around or something? It totally sounds like he is trying to catch his breath.
I now have the chicken song running on repeat in my head.
Any loss of dignity is worth a cute smile! Darling.
Okay I love it when babies are at the stage of opening their mouths really wide when they like what you are doing. It makes me happy!
Post a Comment