I laughed harder and harder at each of his attempts on the grass and as he made a few tries on the sidewalk. What a kid!
If you can, be sure to notice the look of terror on Andy's face right before the video ends. It was a pretty bad crash, but he got right back on the bike and tried again.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh -- that is so funny! I think your giggling and Joshy's, "Go Andy, Go Andy, Go Andy, Go!" make it even funnier. The look of terror is classic. Thanks for sharing and brightening my day!
Ditto to Brenny's comment!
WHAHHHHH, HA, HA!!!
Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
PS tell Kraig if he doesn't gain any weight, you will have to tell your next husband. ;)
We loved the videos thanks for sharing. Kurt and I were enjoying your reactions and josh on the camera as well. You guys are so cute.
That was a great idea to teach him to ride his bike on the grass! Fun day! I can't believe your youngest is getting so old. Good thing you're having another soon. ;)
PS - I had NO idea that post about Maude on FB would be so confusing. LOL. I'd never seen Harold and Maude! Haha.
That is so cute. I love the last one with Joshy cheering him on. Such a big boy. Gavin watched them with me and wants to do the same. Don't know if our results would be near as successful.
Where is Andy's helmet? I was laughing so I hard I was crying watching these. Josh LOVED THEM. "more bicycle mommy!"
Post a Comment