We had a few photos taken at Christmas time to update my parents' bragging wall. My sister, Robin, does a fantastic job. I love how they turned out for a few reasons:
.
#1 you can't tell I'm pregnant
.
#2 my face doesn't appear to reflect the 25+ pounds I've gained (although it does in real life)
.
#3 Andy looks like he should be a model for Gap Kids
.
#4 Joshy's nap hair doesn't look half bad (except the cowlick caused horn on the left)
.
#5 We've never had a winter photo shoot done and I love the snowy background and trees

#6 It was so cold Christmas day, the shoot lasted about 10 minutes and we got tons of great family and individual shots.
.
Thanks, Robin!
8 comments:
Those are awesome! And you're right - the snow is such a fun background and you look fantastic!!
:)
Those are great! You do NOT look pregnant and I am amazed you got such great shots of the whole family. Family photo shoots are my idea of TORTURE!
You do look amazing and I can attest to the fact that you do NOT have a fat face. You are one of those sickening women who only has a baby bump and no buttressing of thighs or buttocks.
Andy does look so cute...but I much prefer Josh's cowlick!
You look gorgeous! Your boys look darling! I love the pictures!
The boys look so handsome! Joshy cracks me up and you look awesome!
Darling! I love them all, and you look beautiful!
I love them all. The snowy background is perfect. You all look so great. Makes me want to get ours done. Yikes!
yeah, it is cold. Like 20 degrees!!!I am surprised we got so many good shots in such a short amount of time.
Post a Comment