I finally found out what really happens when the kids are at Grandma's.



Grandma, Grandpa, and Fuzzy said both boys ate a really good dinner before they indulged on the donuts, but come on. What's the point of going to Grandma's if you don't get to eat dessert first!
8 comments:
Yummy! That's what grandparents are for right! Loved reading up on your blog. I am happy Christmas went over good- I covet your sewing ability. Those suits are darling! The boys need to come play again and this time mommy needs to get some rest!
I love Joshie's happy face. That's a chocolate donut face if I ever saw one. Tell him I promise to call him Josh when he turns 8 or whenever he wants to stop being Joshie.
When grandparents are willing to take the boys overnight I say anything goes as long as they come home alive and with freshly-changed diapers.
Your mom and dad are wonderful. Isn't it nice to live close to family!
Waaa, Haaaa, haaaa, ,haaaa.
Grandma and Grandpa crack me up!
I loved catching up on your blog, too.
Wow, this is some serious bliss happening on those boys' faces!! LOL. I love that you're cool with your parents spoiling them! Because, after all, that IS what Grandparents are for. :)
Those are the best pictures ever! Thanks again for coming up last night -- we had a great time.
Lucky boys!
mmmmm.....I want one. And those suits! Amazing!
Post a Comment