Tuesday, November 3, 2009

When I have grown a foot or two

What handsome little missionaries I have. I can't believe how much taller Andy is than Joshua. And they stood still long enough to show how much they truly love each other.

My sweet boys.

11 comments:

Ashley said...

SO precious. You will have to recreate this when they are 19 and 21.

Christy said...

Okay... they are perfect little mini Mormon men! LOL. I love it!

Brenny said...

So handsome -- but I can't think of them being old enough to go on missions or I get teary...

Haley and Mitch said...

Oh those boys are so cute I can't stand it!

Brenny said...

I love it when little boys wear ties. It is my favorite thing in nursery!

Kkelly said...

Your boys are so sweet. Good looking guys!

Bryce and Karlene said...

Andy is probably as tall as Kaylee is now. He is getting so grown up. They sure are good looking boys. Hope all of you are doing good. We love your cute family so much!

Helen said...

You cannot help but smile when you look at the two of them together. They really are sweet, sweet boys.

Robin Fisher said...

Great picture! I can't wait to see you at Christmas!

La Belle Belge said...

Just adorable! I have to agree, they just bring a huge smile on whoever looks at them. Impossible to imagine they could do anything wrong, perfect little angels... I know what you're thinking ha!ha!

Chadlee said...

They are so cute!