Phew. I can't believe I've made it this far in the pregnancy, but at the same time I feel this little boy will be here before I know it. Especially with 2 birthdays, Kraig's sous chef exam, Christmas, New Years, our 5th Anniversary, and Valentine's Day--the time is going to fly by.
So before the final 100 day count down starts, I wanted to share a few photos of this little guy. The first photo is a 3-D high resolution sonogram. He still doesn't have much fat on his body, but I think I see a little bit of Joshy in him.


It amazes me that this is going on inside my body and all I do is sit back and let it happen. What a miracle that this little boy will join our family just as perfect as he can be, bringing with him the scent of heaven and a spirit minutes from being with our Heavenly Father.
So, Sweet Son, your mama's so excited to meet you! Keep marinating a few more months and then I'll get to hold you in my arms.
8 comments:
So sweet. I can't wait to meet Brendan Webb! :) Seriously, how cool are those sonograms -- and 3-D! Wow.
Brendan. That is a nice way to pay tribute to your sister :)
I am still giggling thinking about Nathan Lock. I still vote for Tommy.
You, my dear Jacqui, are a treasure. I miss you and am so thankful for these blog posts to keep updated on you and your family! Your sons is so lucky to have you for a mama!
I think the top picture totally looks like Josh. Crazy, twins almost! How exciting to have good ultrasound pictures like these. The bottom one is a great profile pic. Hang in there, and then life with three little boys will be here before you know it.
He'll be here before you know it and then you won't remember life before him. Can't wait to see him out of the womb.
:-)
He is so cute already! I can't wait to meet the little guy.
What a sweet blog. This morning Kelly came down to my office and shook her belly until the little bean woke up. I've felt him kick before, but he's getting so big now and the kicks were so strong. It was such an amazing experience! There's a whole person growing in there! It's positively overwhelming. :) You're such an amazing person and I know that new son of yours is going to be SO LOVED.
:)
Post a Comment