Sunday, October 25, 2009

This year's submission

I have been planning this year's Halloween costume since last Halloween. Do you remember what Kraig and I went as last year? Here's a refresher:
The Farmer and his Carrot Harvest. Hmmm...In light of what we've done with our food storage this year, it seems our costumes were a little prophetic last year :)

.
Anyway, I've had ideas floating around my head for the last 11 months. In fact, for the majority of the year, I was pretty sure we were going to be a bowling ball and bowling pin this year, but it never materialized. Maybe next year.
.
I got the idea for our costumes this year from an episode of the game show "Let's Make a Deal." It was pure inspiration. All I needed was a little felt and a few hours and viola! We were in business.I've always loved that Kraig's my complimentary piece of meat:)



13 comments:

SnellieFam said...

darling!

LKC said...

Way cute!

Robin Fisher said...

Whaaaa, ha, haa!!!! I loved the photos.

Brenny said...

So great! Both turned out really cool. I hope you had a fun time at your party.

Helen said...

Very clever and cute! I certainly hope you are keeping these creative masterpieces.

Haley and Mitch said...

way cute, jackie!

Kelli said...

You are amazing and I so very much wished you lived close. We got invited to a party Friday night and I am out of time and out of ideas and am thinking of trying to catch the flu (any variety will do) just to have a good reason to bail!

Christi said...

Super cute!!! You are so creative...no, it's beyond that-you find a good idea and actually DO it. You're awesome!

Chadlee said...

Great costumes Jacqui - nice work!!

Chadlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La Belle Belge said...

Love it Jacqui! I'm sure you made a hit at your Halloween party. Luvs.

Ashley said...

Adorable! You are so talented. You could sell those things on ebay next year and make a killing.

Kkelly said...

Those costumes are AWESOME! So creative.