Monday, October 12, 2009

20 Weeks and Counting

The significance of this song shouldn't be lost to anyone who has ever roadtripped with me.

4 comments:

Brenny said...

Great song. Every so often you just need a reminder that the 80's happened, you know? A big hair band music video will work every time.

I hope your interview went well!

Peay Family said...

So, I don't know the song. But I do know the joy of hitting twenty weeks - halfway there, yahoo! That definitely deserves a joyful chorus or two.

Brenny said...

Wow -- I'm so impressed that there are people out there who haven't heard Bon Jovi. I thought the music was an essential part of the fabric of our nation...

Robin Fisher said...

Vernon TX, BABY!!! Half way between Denver, CO and Ft Polk, LA. I can't hear that song and not think about that road trip. Was that when we stopped in Dallas, and tried on Jeans in a traffic jam?