Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We'll Take Fame However it Comes

My neighbor pointed this out to me this morning: It's the Google satellite street view of our home last summer (I know it was last summer because of my flower pots out front). Look closely and you can see Kraig and Andy taking out the trash. What a riot! :) If the photo doesn't load, click on the link.


View Larger Map

5 comments:

Brenny said...

You guys ARE stars! I could spend hours looking at the street view on Google maps -- we do it at work all the time (this morning, in fact). Technology really is cool sometimes...

Christy said...

That's so cool! Good catch!

Robin Fisher said...

It is almost creepy....

Webb Crew said...

That's a riot. He is famous! what are the odds he was there at that time. Can I have his autograph?

Ashley said...

Cute house!

This is funny. We have a similar one of my dad messing with the lawnmower.