Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers in my life. I'm feeling especially grateful to be a mother today, so here's a little list of why I love being a Mom:
  1. Andrew


  2. Joshua

Who wouldn't love being the mama of these little boys?

3 comments:

Chadlee said...

They are the sweetest little boys and so well behaved. You're a good mom Jacqui. We need to spend more time together so some of that can rub off on me!

Brenny said...

You are a good mom! and a lucky Mama, because your boys are just so sweet. Happy Mother's Day!

Ashley said...

They really are adorable and they are so so so lucky to have you as their mom! Great M-Day post. By the way, your comment about the air conditioner cracked me up. Yes I did get one once--never again! I would rather have a $.50 bag of m&ms than another household necessity. Seriously I would take the m&ms!