Sounds so delicious! I had to look it up on Blue Bell website. So for all those un-lucky people who don't have Blue Bell in their state, here is what your missing. "A rich, dark chocolate ice cream combined with dark chocolate-coated peanuts, milk chocolate-coated pecans, white chocolate-coated almonds, and roasted walnuts, all surrounded by a flavorful marshmallow sauce swirl. "
It sounds absolutely sinful! Hopefully they will still have it when we have room for more ice cream in our freezer. I try to limit it to 3-4 kinds at once. :-)
2 comments:
Sounds so delicious! I had to look it up on Blue Bell website. So for all those un-lucky people who don't have Blue Bell in their state, here is what your missing. "A rich, dark chocolate ice cream combined with dark chocolate-coated peanuts, milk chocolate-coated pecans, white chocolate-coated almonds, and roasted walnuts, all surrounded by a flavorful marshmallow sauce swirl. "
It sounds absolutely sinful! Hopefully they will still have it when we have room for more ice cream in our freezer. I try to limit it to 3-4 kinds at once. :-)
Post a Comment