I sent this text to Kraig this morning:
"I am not sure what your vday plans are, but please do not spend money on getting flowers delivered. If you choose to buy me flowers, I just want you to know that I care what YOU pick out for me, not what the florist thinks I want. And it means more to have you walk in with the flowers, not having to sign for them from a stranger. "
Happy Valentine's day!
So? Do you like flowers delivered or not?
4 comments:
I told Tyler about 10 times to not buy flowers--just bc they'd be overpriced and obligatory. He ended up getting some bulbs which is cool (although the best gift would be him planting them too!) I'm glad that you can tell Kraig exactly what you want! It makes for a happy marriage!
Actually, I am not a fan of flowers at all. If you are going to spend money on me get me something that will last like a new shirt or some fun kitchen gadget. My hubby thinks I'm boring and unromantic but oh well.
I LOVE getting flowers (if I could afford it I would have fresh flowers in the house ALL the time)! And like you, hand delivered by the man himself is much better than signing for them, although it is still a lovely surprise. My biggest thing with flowers, is that Jon buy them from a flower shop...NOT WALMART. They last weeks not days and they just seem to be bigger, fresher and more vibrant!
My favorite flowers are the lilacs Cliff cuts for me from the bushes out back and brings them in and puts them in a vase to make the whole house smell like spring.
Post a Comment