I swear that counter on the right is taking more than one day off at a time. I swear I looked at it this morning at it was 187 days left. I think I'm going crazy.
Maybe it just counts how pregnancy feels rather than actual days. . . it goes fast now that you are feeling pretty good, and it will slow way down at the end when you are miserable!
3 comments:
I actually noticed it seemed to skip the other day. Maybe we are both crazy!
Maybe it just counts how pregnancy feels rather than actual days. . . it goes fast now that you are feeling pretty good, and it will slow way down at the end when you are miserable!
It is just the beginning of the slippery slope of being a mom of three. I swear I am loosing my mind!
Post a Comment