Thursday, July 10, 2008

Josharoo

One year (and four days) ago, my baby was born. It took me a few days to post a welcome to him in this world, so I don't feel as bad that it's taken a few to celebrate his 1st BIG ONE!

Happy Birthday, Joshy. Here's a little recap of your first year...

8 comments:

Brenny said...

Happy Birthday Josh! Such a cutie. The cannery picture still makes me giggle. :) And I love the high school senior picture poses by the tree. Such a little man!

Great family photo, too.

Christi said...

Ohhh, I love that family picture!

FYI Kevin and Rhiannon just had their little guy, Reed, on Tuesday morning. He's got super blond hair...it looks like corn silk. Stats: 8lbs, 20inches

Ashley said...

I love his huge baby grin and the pictures by the tree! What a sweetie and I can't believe he's one already! Good job getting him there!

LKC said...

Ohh, you baby's growing up. Does it make you want another one? It makes me want another one.

I love that last pic. What a great looking family!

Robin Fisher said...

who took those cute family photos? :)

Jacqui said...

Why, it was my dear sister Robin, the photographer. Sometimes we affectionately refer to her as Aunt Robin. :)

A. said...

Cute!

Lisa said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how fast time goes! Your boys are so cute, we miss having you guys around! I'm glad to finally know about your blog, this is fun to get to see what your life is like in Colorado.