Yahoo!! That is so exciting. Best of luck with your new little one. Since I am nine months pregnant myself I like to hear all of the details so be sure and let me know how it all went (yes, I even like the gorey details). Take care.
He's beautiful Jacqui! I can't wait to meet him. And guess what. I will meet him in about two weeks bc we're going to UT. I'll talk to you about it later.
9 comments:
Congrats Jacq!
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling okay...
Can't wait to see pictures!
Yay! I also can't wait for pictures! Congrats and enjoy that teeny tiny boy!
Yahoo!! That is so exciting. Best of luck with your new little one. Since I am nine months pregnant myself I like to hear all of the details so be sure and let me know how it all went (yes, I even like the gorey details). Take care.
I'm trying to post pictures!
He's just perfect Jacqui! Congratulations. I can't wait to meet him.
He's beautiful Jacqui! I can't wait to meet him. And guess what. I will meet him in about two weeks bc we're going to UT. I'll talk to you about it later.
So handsome. What a darling family. Can't wait to meet little Joshua. Congratulations! William was dying for another friend!
He is beautiful! I think he looks like Kraig! How fun.
Post a Comment