
Andy's really taken to this 'big brother' roll. Anytime Joshua cries, Andy yells, "Baby!" and runs to whatever room Josh is in. During diaper changes Andy climbs on the chair next to the changing table to watch and to give Josh kisses on his head. Andy loves to be by Josh while Josh is eating.
Andy knows that when he's sad, his binky always makes him feel better. He hopes Joshy will feel the same way.
Andy is a good big brother.
8 comments:
That is so sweet! What a cutie.
See, they are already becoming friends! How fun! What a sweet boy...
Ya, just forget about the number of times Andy's hit Josh in the head with this toy truck :)
Oh, well, I guess he is the 'big' brother and I've always heard that beating your younger siblings comes with the name. Did you teach him, because if not than it is instinct, and not learned... Did I beat you up?
nature verses nurture, you know what I'm saying. :) I know, that doesn't make you feel better...
I sure you beat up on me when I was small and helpless:)
*
**
Post a Comment