After 11.5 long months, I finally gave Josh a hair cut. I hope you can see his comb over in the before picture. It was classic! Andy got a cut too. Nice, breezy buzz cuts for summer. I've such handsome boys! Who knew they could grow so much hair. They both entered this world so bald!





I gave Josh black beans for the first time last night. He loved them. He kept signing, "Please! please! More! Please!" I probably overloaded him for a first timer, and man, I was regretting it come diaper change time, but he sure loved them! 

I also hunted down and found Andy's "first black bean" photo. Josh definitely out did his older brother in the Dirty Face game. I was probably a little more reserved in the amount of beans I gave to Andrew, though. You know, he was the first child. I'm not nearly as careful now. It's all about entertainment value :) I can't believe Andy was ever this small...
...because look at him now! He's handsome just like his daddy.

If Josh had any idea, he'd probably kill me for posting this photo, but I snapped this gem during the black bean incident. I think he made it up past the first knuckle :) At least I'll have fun photos to show future girlfriends of his...
9 comments:
Cutest pictures! I love the show-the-girlfriends-later pictures. I dream of the day I will be able to control the boys through threats such as these.
Way cute! I've always thought they look so much like Kraig, but I'm starting to see more Rencher. I can't wait to see them in person!
Those eyes are so mesmorizing! Your boys are soo handsome!
What cute boys. We are getting excited for the Family Reunion. By the way, did you take him to Chuck E Cheese?
No. No Charlie Echo Charlie. I realized that he was asking for "Cottage Cheese" but just forgot what it was called. He kept telling me that he wanted "Chuck E Cheese at home!" and I was really confused until I decoded it.
Yes, I'm excited for the Reunion
In that first picutre,Josh looks just like your dad! WOW, he is a Rencher!
Jacq, I just got caught up on your blog and I can't believe that happened to your van window!!! What a nightmare and what a miracle that no one was in the back seat! YIKES! I am seriously bummed for you and what a hassle that is. On a happier note, I love these darling pics of your boys and your new mixer! And the raspberry jam story is just so you it made me smile.
Such a happy thing to see on Monday morning! Great pictures of the boys. You have such cute kiddos!
I can hardly believe you have TWO little boys now, not just one little boy and a baby. And way to get some Venezuelan food into them. You'd make all the hermanas cry if they could see these little blondies chowing down on their caraotas.
Post a Comment