Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I was there, were you?

Pottypolooza Tour 2008
  • April 15: Silverthorne, Colorado 11am
    Grand Junction, Colorado, 1pm
    Grand Junction, Colorado, 1:30pm
    Price, UT, 4pm
    Centerville, UT 10pm

  • April 16: Target, 10am
    Aunt Jen's house, 4pm

  • April 20: Centerville 2nd Ward, repeated engagements during nursery
    Great Grandma Webb's house, 7pm

  • April 21: Bedtime shows at 7:30, 7:40, 7:45, with an encore performance at 8:15

  • April 22: Kaysville Park, 2pm Aunt Krisity's house, accidental show sometime that evening

  • April 23: Heber City, UT 11am

  • April 24: Grandma with the cookie jar's front lawn, accidental show Minivan outside of Seagull Book, accidental show with seating for extended engagement

  • April 26: University of Utah 4th Street Clinic Triathlon 10am (may cause conflict with race's end) Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival 4:30pm
  • April 27: Centerville 2nd Ward, repeated engagements during nursery
    Special encore performance during Sacrament meeting

  • April 28: Seagull Book 4:30pm
    Aunt Karlene's House, 7pm

  • April 29: Red Lobster, Sugar House, 11am
    Little America 1:30pm
    Side of the Road, special "From the Van Door, Side of the road" impromptu engagement 3pm
    Rawlins, Wyoming 3:15pm
    Loveland, Colorado 7:20pm

2 comments:

Robin Fisher said...

HA HA! That was great. We call it "The Tour de Potties" I am glad you are back on the net. I have missed you!

Brenny said...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a great way to sum up a trip. I'm glad you are back, too.