
...to announce a new addition coming October, 2008.
April Fools! Nope, we're not expecting. This is Joshua's ultrasound when he was 5 months marinated. I cropped out the date and hospital--a dead give away. You can see where Andy got ahold of it at some point and scribbled on it. But thanks for the sincere good wishes :) We will have more children at some point, but I don't think I'm ready for number 3 yet. I'm still adjusting to two children.
13 comments:
SHUT UP!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! So how far about will this make them? You are SUCH a brave woman!!! Holy smokes! WOW!!!
On second thought, is this April Fools? If so you got me, but I do think you are capable of 3 babies!
I was way excited (another blogger to have three very close together children!!)and then I remembered the day...:o) My friend did this to me last year--only she really ended up being pregnant. I'll have to check back to see if it's a joke or not.
If this is true, congrats, if not, congrats on getting us all in a tizzy!!
So you'd better tell us if it's a joke!
Wow, congratulations! Is this for real? You are seriously one fertile turtle if it is.
dang it.
You are rotten! but it was a great April Fool's. Did you get mom or anything with it?
I didn't dare comment until the truth came out. But I must say I am impressed with you April Fools joke. Good job. I can't imagine having three kids under three. AAAAAAAAAGGH!!
If that were true, you would be my hero. Well, you already are my hero. BTW how can I lose 3.5 pounds by next Wednesday w/o altering how I eat? I'm weak.
Ha! That was a good one Jacqui! Before I read the disclaimer I was thinking: "Oh my! What a brave women!" or a little crazy maybe ;)-Just kidding, I'm sure you'd do great!
Oh! And I love your new hair do btw :)
And, SUPER cute kids! (sorry I just can't put it all in one comment)
Post a Comment