Thursday, December 20, 2007

News Flash: Lack of blogging loses lurkers

Well, I think it's official. There was such a draught in my blog, that I've lost my faithful followers. Maybe it'll pick up again after the holidays...

Funny thing is I check my un-updated blog as often as I check my fellowbloggers blogs, with the hope, I guess, that something new will have been posted. No luck.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

You haven't lost me! It's hard work keeping the readers around--you have to post often AND comment on others' blogs to create reciprocal obligation.

Brenny said...

You haven't lost me either. I laughed because I check my blog to see if there are updates too! HA HA HA... Clunk. Keep blogging, we're here!

LKC said...

I'm still here. I was going to post a similar post on my blog. I think it may be the Holidays. That's what I'm hoping anyway...

Jon and Diana said...

I do the same to my own blog believe it or not. Aren't we funny!

Jacqui said...

Well, I'm glad to see I still have a few friends around :) It IS hard work, I must say.

Peay Family said...

Sorry about the blogging drought, we were out of town but we are back in business now. I love the cooking pics.