Tuesday, December 11, 2007

When I was a little girl...


...I made pretend phone calls using a brush, shoe, banana, spatula, etc. and I think I called Baba, my blanket. My son looks like I've just interrupted a very important phone call with his agent, Harv, or that I'm some paparazzi sneaking out from behind a bush (Christmas tree) to get the $15,000 shot. What a kid.


PS--notice the pile of ornaments on the Christmas Tree directly above and to the right of his head. That's where every ornament we gave him to hang ended up.

5 comments:

Brenny said...

You make me laugh! Is that a real cell phone? I remember when anything was a phone. Classic look on his face. He is totally primed for the red carpet...

Ashley said...

Funny! My favorite part about this has to be the little pile of ornaments on the tree. Those are the sorts of things that just make my day.

Jacqui said...

Ya, it is our real cell phone.

The pile of ornaments really annoyed Kraig (who knew he was so OCD about christmas tree ornaments) but I thought it was darling.

Jon and Diana said...

Andy is looking so grown up in that photo. It could win a prize.

Jacqui said...

Andy? Or the photo?