Monday, December 17, 2007

Now I'm FREEEEEE, Free Fallin'






Kraig turned 29 yesterday. We had a small celebration with just our little family last night after church. The boys gave him some pretend food so that they can practice cooking and grow up to be like Daddy (more of a gift for the boys than for Daddy, but they don't mind). Andy gave Kraig a chef's hat (he got one for himself too) because he likes to stand on a chair and cook breakfast with Kraig in the mornings. He's become very proficient at flipping pancakes and cracking eggs. I think that's pretty great for a two year old.




So during dinner I dropped the big birthday surprise: Sky Diving. Kraig was shocked, thought I was joking, and then started getting giddy, he was so excited. Here's the deal: There are two indoor skydiving facilities in the world--Denver and London. The one here in Denver happens to be about 2 minutes from my parents home. After a short 30 minute training, the diver walks into a wind tunnel and experiences 'falling' (looks more like levitating) for a few minutes. It was pretty great. If you look closely in the photos of Kraig, you can see the drool.


Happy Birthday, Babe! I love you!


4 comments:

Ashley said...

What a cool gift! Those are great pictures! And so cute about Andy and Kraig cooking together.

Brenny said...

Such a cool gift. Thanks again for letting us share the birthday dinner with you guys! We had a great time and the food was delicious. Man, I love squash. We'll see you guys this weekend.

Ashley Preston said...

That looks liek FUN!!!

Ashley Preston said...

I mean like fun (I should make sure I type things correctly before I "publish" them!)