Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday Photo Dump

I just can't get it together to do a real blog post. But here are a few photos I've been wanting to share. Enjoy!
A friend gave the kids a drivable tractor. Hours of enjoyment.

Josh drives like a maniac.




I took the kids to the carnival at the church across the street from our house. It was super fun!

A good friend was taking photos.


Why doesn't our church do pony rides at the Harvest Party? They were a hit!
Andrew might be the next Man from Snowy River...Or Boy from Dry Riverbed.



Thomas had a little surgery done. He loved cruising up and down the halls waiting to go back to pre-op.

This kid has a great smile.
Kraig was able to take time off work to come and be with Thomas and I after the surgery. Toots wanted nothing to do with the stuffed animal and balloon Daddy brought, but practically leaped into Kraig's arms when he walked in.
This was right after the surgery. He was still really groggy from the anesthesia. But handsome nonetheless.

4 comments:

Brenny said...

Great pictures! Oh, how I miss you guys. You look great, by the way. And I totally agree about pony rides. Love ya

Helen said...

"Keep on truckin" has taken on new meaning at your house. We have been feeling picture deprived. Thanks for sharing those cute pictures. Tommy doesn't look any the worse for wear after his surgery.

SnellieFam said...

Your hair is getting long, and Andrew looks so tall! Makes me realize how long it has been! Miss you guys!

Jon and Diana said...

Is Andrew super tall? He looks so grown up!