This is from Fuzzy via text message:Why did the big bird drop me on my tial feathers?
Also from Fuzzmiester:I'm not big bird's illigetimate child! I'm Tommy in a bird costume.
Good one! My contribution:Being in this fluffy outfit is one thing, but who the heck put velcro on the floor?
Autumn's contribution:This better be a halloween costume.
From Fuzz:Man, I got blown out of the nest again.
Fuzzy:This learning to fly stuff is for the birds
Fuzzbuster:I'm going to lie right here until I get another worm.
No way am I going to be a sitting duck!!
Dustbuster Fuzz:I thought mom said the costume was cool. This can't be a cool costume. Look at the size of my tail feathers.
Fuzzy Dust:I have no toes!
Fuzzykins:I hope I don't get mistaken for a sick ewok.
Dustykins:So, maybe if I get this costume dirty I won't have to wear it outside and be humilited.
Can't I just smile and get candy?
Help, I fallen and I can't get duck!
Sleeping Ducky!
The velcro one is my favorite! Wish I could contribute a good one, but I am too tired to be witty right now. Enjoyed the read though :)
Post a Comment
16 comments:
This is from Fuzzy via text message:
Why did the big bird drop me on my tial feathers?
Also from Fuzzmiester:
I'm not big bird's illigetimate child! I'm Tommy in a bird costume.
Good one!
My contribution:
Being in this fluffy outfit is one thing, but who the heck put velcro on the floor?
Autumn's contribution:
This better be a halloween costume.
From Fuzz:
Man, I got blown out of the nest again.
Fuzzy:
This learning to fly stuff is for the birds
Fuzzbuster:
I'm going to lie right here until I get another worm.
No way am I going to be a sitting duck
!!
Dustbuster Fuzz:
I thought mom said the costume was cool. This can't be a cool costume. Look at the size of my tail feathers.
Fuzzy Dust:
I have no toes!
Fuzzykins:
I hope I don't get mistaken for a sick ewok.
Dustykins:
So, maybe if I get this costume dirty I won't have to wear it outside and be humilited.
Can't I just smile and get candy?
Help, I fallen and I can't get duck!
Sleeping Ducky!
The velcro one is my favorite! Wish I could contribute a good one, but I am too tired to be witty right now. Enjoyed the read though :)
Post a Comment